HIGHER LEARNIN' AIN'T CHEAP.
The Southeast Missouri District Fair Foundation offers an educational scholarship every year. We believe that every generation offers something to better the world, and we want to help young, talented students realize their dreams and pursue greatness.
There are a few requirements, and everything is laid out in the SEMO Fair Foundation Scholarship Application. Click the link to open/download the PDF.
HERE'S WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE IN BY MAY 20, 2022
- Scholarship is open to any college level applicant representing the Southeast Missouri District Fair service area.
- Applicant must be enrolled in an accredited 2 or 4 year Missouri College or University.
- Applicant must be enrolled for at least 12 credit hours during semester where scholarship will be applied.
- Applicant must have maintained at least a 2.5 GPA or the equivalent in last scholastic year.
- Applicant must have been an exhibitor at the Southeast Missouri District Fair.
- Applicant must show involvement in school and community.
- Enrollment presents a financial need.
- Applicant must include one letter of reference from high school or college instructor or counselor.
So, go fill out that application and give it a shot. Good luck!